Ready Mix Concrete (RMC)
An uninterrupted supply of Ready Mix Concrete (RMC) is a prerequisite for construction process that will ensure the smooth operation and continuous functioning of building process.
Concrete is most vital material in construction. It has versatile properties like high compressive strength and long lasting durability. These properties of concrete have made it most popular construction material. The latest developments in concrete technology have made it possible to use it in intricate and architecturally complex structures, requiring high degree of performance.
In addition to normal concrete, other varieties in use are, high strength and performance concrete, self compacting, light weight, high density, fibre reinforced, polymer, colored concrete etc.
The ingredients of good and bad concrete are the same. The difference lies in the use of technology for production, transportation and placement. The making of concrete is an art as well as a science. Science because all the ingredients are proportioned as per the standard codes of practice to get the targeted strength & durability, and an art because in addition to accurate proportioning, quality of concrete depends on the way it is mixed, placed, compacted, finished, cured and protected. Ready mix Concrete(RMC) technology results in a perfect blend of the Art and Science.
Ashtech Concrete is specially designed to achieve one or more property, behavior, composition or performance
We do understand the importance of on-time delivery of materials as delay can cost a lot. Our effective and rapid transportation network has enabled us in supplying concrete to our client’s locations on time. We have gained immense trust of our valuable clientele by providing excellent supply and delivery services.
Why use Ashtech RMC:
- 24×7 delivery
- Delivery at client site
- Our strength- 4 batching plants at 2 strategic location, 11 concrete pumps, 3 concrete pumps kept in spare so that we can prove uninterrupted supply & 50 Transit Mixers.
- We use high standard raw materials, so RMC can be recycled & crushed Concrete can be reused from 45 to 80% in new construction.
- Our Each batch is tailor-made according to its application.
When it comes to environment preservation and conservation, concrete scores high. Concrete is an eco friendly building material. Roads and Buildings built by concrete have a long life and long durability. They require less maintenance than other building materials. As being a light-reflective, it decreases fuel consumption and energy consumption. It illuminates the roadway.
Advantages of RMC
- Quality assured concrete:- Concrete is produced under controlled conditions using consistent quality of raw material.
- High speed of construction- Speed of construction can be vary fast in case RMC is used.
- Reduction in cement consumption by 10 – 12 % due to better handling and proper mixing. Further reduction is possible if mineral admixtures or cementitious materials are used.
- Versatility in uses and methods of placing: The mix design of the concrete can be tailor made to suit the placing methods of the contractor.
- Since ready mixed concrete (RMC) uses bulk cement instead of bagged cement, dust pollution will be reduced and cement will be saved.
- Conservation of energy and resources because of saving of cement.
- Environment pollution is reduced due to less production of cement.
- With better durability of structure, their overall service life increase and there is saving in life-cycle cost.
- Eliminating or minimizing human error and reduction in dependency on labour.
- Timely deliveries in large as well as small pours.
- No need for space for storing the materials like coarse and fine aggregate, cement, water and admixtures.
- No delay due to site based batching plant erection/ dismantling; no equipment to hire; no depreciation of costs.
- Reduced noise and air pollution; less consumption of petrol and diesel and less time loss to business.